Benefits of Toor Dal
- Toor Dal is a plant protein which is exactly the leann protein which helps muscle growth of the body. And the protein which it carries lean that is low in fat.
- Toor Dal has high fiber content. Fiber helps you to meet your daily needs and keeps you full and thus helps in taking less calorie per day. It also helps to prevent constipation.
- Toor Dal has folic acid, which is very beneficial for women who are pregnant. As folic acid helps in fetal development and prevent any kind birth defects such as specific brain and spinal defects.
- Toor Dal are very good in curing cough, gastric troubles, stomach pain and poisoning effects.
- Toor Dal helps in keeping blood pressure and blood sugar level in control. It also helps in blood circulation in the body.
Benefits of Chana Dal
- Chana Dal is the excellent source of vegetarian protein.
- Chana Dal is rich in B Complex Vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 and B9 which plays an important role in glucose metabolism.
- Chana Dal is rich in antioxidant which helps to reduce damage done by free radicals to the blood vessels and lowers inflamation.
- Chana Dal is a good source of folic acid and helps in lowering the level of homo-cysteine and reduces the risk of blood clotting.
- The glycemic index of Chana Dal is extremely low which makes it super food for diabetes.
- The high fiber content of the Chana Dal allows slow release of glucose into bloodstream and manages blood sugar levels. It has negligible amount of fats, helps in lowering your cholesterol level. It also contributes in managing your blood pressure.
Benefits of Moong Dal
- Moong Dal is enriched with full of protein, fiber, vitamins and antioxidants which are the best for skin and hair.
- Presence of vitamins A and vitamin C as other beauty- enhancing antioxidants in Moong Dal which enables it to treat a plethora of unsightly skin conditions such as Acne, Sun-Tan etc.
- Moong Dal helps you to lower your cholesterol and also to manage your blood pressure.
- Moong Dal are a rich source of Iron, which helps to reduce the risk of anemia.
- Moong Dal can be used to prevent the pores on the skin from clogging with oils and dirt. Hence, it helps to prevent Pimples and Acne.
- Khicdi made from Moong Dal is the best diet food after recovery from acute illness.
- Moong Dal is known to be very diet friendly as it is low in calories and is extremely light and easy to digest.
Benefits of Urad Dal.
- Urad Dal is a rich source of protein and dietary fiber and also provides good amount of plant protein, which is essential for our body growth and development.
- Urad Dal has rich reserves of Iron as it is low in calories and fatty acids. Since, Iron is a very important component of hemoglobin and it is necessary for metabolism and energy production.
- Urad Dal is rich in fiber and therefore, improves digestion. It contains both dietary fiber soluble and insoluble therefore, has a dual purpose to accelerate the digestion process and prevent constipation.
- Urad Dal is useful for lowering cholesterol level. It strengthens to healthy heart.
- Urad Dal has rich magnesium and folic acid content, which will prevent damage to the walls of the arterial walls. Magnesium in Urad Dal also helps to improve cardio vascular health by improving circulation.
Benefits of Masoor Dal
- Masoor Dal houses a large proportion of dietary fiber. It scores low in Glycemic Index and inhibits the rate at which food is absorbed in the small intestine by blood. Thus, it effectively slows down the rate of digestion and prevent sudden raises in blood sugar levels.
- Massor Dal is a power house of antioxidants which may effectively reduce the cell damage. Its abundant proportions of nutrients tends to boost immune system , thus effectively acting as anti-ageing food.
- Masoor Dak is a rich source of vitamins and other nutrients like calcium and magnesium, which are essential for maintaining healthy teeth and bones.
- Masoor Dal is also rich source of Vitamin A, C and E. The vitamins are essential for maintaining a healthy eyesight and vision.
- Masoor Dal has a low Glycemic index that makes it and effective food item for those suffering from diabetes.
- Massor Dal is enriched with iron, vitamin B6 and zinc. All of these helps for improving the immunity system.
Benefits of Split Moong Dal
- Split Moong Dal is low in fat and rich in B complex vitamins and potassium.
- Split Moong Dal is free from heaviness and tendency of flatulence, which is associated with other pulses.
- Cooked Split Moong Dal is an easily digestive food suitable for children, elders and even for for sick and convalescent people.
- Split Moong Dal also helps you to lower your cholesterol and also manages your blood vessels.
- Split Moong Dal also have amino acids including Isoleucine and Valine make the complete protein.
- Split Moong Dal also helps skin to rejuvenate by exfoliating it and to remove dead skins, which brighten ups the skin glow.
Benefits of Whole Moong or Moong Beans
- Moong Beans are high source of nutrients with rich protein.
- Moong Beans helps lower high blood pressure and can help lower cholesterol levels and protect against heart diseases.
- Moong Beans is a powerful Anti-ageing agent.
- Moong Beans are super rich in fiber and increases the digestive rate of human body.
- Moong Beans are fat controllers and regulators, moreover the presence of large amount of magnesium makes it a very potent BP regulator.
- It maintains the levels of magnesium in the blood. Magnesium eases blood vessels and lowers hypertension. This in turn, keeps the blood pressure of the body under control.
Benefits of Kabuli Chana or Chicpeas.
- Kabuli Chana are the rich source of protein.
- Kabuli Chana has high fiber content, which helps in controlling appetite and also make you feel full for long time. Thus, an effective natural aid for weight loss.
- Kabuli Chana are found to lower blood pressure by reversing the changes that occur in the blood vessels of people suffering from hypertension.
- Kabuli Chana also helps in maintaining proper electrolyte balance in the body due to presence of potassium and magnesium in it.
- Kabuli Chana are the best for digestive system. As, this veggie fight with all bacteria and germs in your digestive tract and cleanse the system completely.
- Kabuli Chana is an excellent source of the trace minerals manganese, in addition to other health essential nutrients like thiamine, magnesium and phosphorurs. Which plays a vital role in energy production and enhancing overall immunity system.